Thursday, June 17, 2010

Under Construction




Here's my last school visit of the school year. It's a return trip for me to the wonderful world of kindergarten. Pulling into the parking lot shows the excitement of the site. They're growing. They're building. They're bursting at the seams. It was like great big tinker toys, showing the hull of what is to come. I love seeing potential taking shape. Plans coming to fruition. Moving forward. Ever onward. Yeah team. Think big thoughts. Plan big plans. Put down a firm foundation. Build a strong structure. Then let the sparkle shine. In all of my years of making school visits, this is the only place that prays for me before I begin. The first time that they did that I was in awe. My mind was wrapping around that act the whole morning long. Now it's my favorite part of the day and I look forward to hearing their support expressed to heaven.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...