Friday, June 18, 2010

Deadlines




We are currently in the car. Dearest driving. Me hooked to the web on my laptop via more wires than I can grasp. We have made it safely thru Chicago in one piece. The traffic was so slow on Route 90 that the car two ahead did a real-live "Chinese Fire Drill" mid-town. That was a nice diversion..... making us both smile at their antics. Reminded us both of our trip to FL for spring break, when Noelle got outta the car and walked backwards along the interstate beside us, moving faster than we were in the car. Memories.

Anyhow, deadlines. I feel such pressure (LOL) to get these last school-trip pictures posted before we can officially begin our annual season of spirtual rejuvination and celebration. We are headed north now, headed to our little penninula-of-paradise. I've passed my new surgeon's thumb's up for surviving yet one more procedure and we packed in a heartbeat and got outta Dodge. Door County here we come!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...