Monday, February 1, 2010

Don't Leave Home Without It

 

So here I am, sitting around recooperating from surgery, and I get a call from the fraud division of American Express asking if I had ordered an Apple Computer on line. Obviously, the fraud department was tipped off because they know our home is total PC. Always has been, always will be.

In any case, this required me to cut up my old card and them sending a new one over night. Imagine my extreme delight to see that the experiation date is 12/13!! (My birthdate, silly wilkins.) I will smile every time I use it for the coming years.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...