Saturday, December 19, 2009

Deck the Halls




You know how much I love children's artwork, right?? These are just amazing creations for preschool children. These tree treasures were on display in the preschool classroom. I love the unique personalization of each child's work of art!! Brilliant idea that will please parents and their refrigerators, but simultaneously pleasing the old art teacher in me. Patterns. Color. Form. Chihuly would be proud. These actually make me think of Eric Carle and his use of color.

You know that you're a genuine dignitary extra-ordinare when the teachers plan a pizza potluck around your visit! Trust me. I felt the love. Cheese cake deserving of a magazine spread -- it was so artful. Let me assure you, it tasted even better. Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...