Sunday, March 29, 2009

Freezing Frozen Fantastically



Saturday morning. The Grand Amway hotel ballroom. Who's up and rarin' to go?? Seasoned teachers, youthful teachers, teachers ready to learn more about how movement is such an integral part of the education process.

"Balance is the platform for vestibular integration." I just love when I have participants who are willing to share from their experience and knowledge base. (See I told you I was gonna remember your response to my question. Thank you.) With help from willing Kelly, all of the technology cooperated: whoooohooooo! A good time was had by all. Thanks again, Bob.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...