Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Larry Cook, Guitar-Man

Look who's recently come to Amerisound to add his unbelievable talent to this newest project..... it's nimble-fingers, Larry Cook! Larry's traveled up from southern Ohio to play studio, session guitar tracks on each of my soon-to-be-SEVEN recordings. He's been involved from the very beginning. He's played every manner of guitar for my ditties: six string, twelve string, electric, steel dobro, bass and even the mandolin and banjo, on special occasions. This man's a one man orchestra. I'm so fortunate to have his expertise in the back ground. It's so much fun to finally be able to introduce you to these talented folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...