Wednesday, December 17, 2008

It's a Jolly Holiday SongFest




Today is an official, "Greater Columbus Arts Council's Artist-in-the-Schools" visit. That's certainly a mounthful isn't it? What a treat to have pictures that capture a portion of what happened during our day together. I think that you can see the diversity of children that they've served at E.S. Weiant for decades. They've always held a bright spot in my heart, for their dedicated work. Hopefully these pictures I'm able to share, convey some sliver of the engaged participation that I experienced. Special thanks to Lanette Dennis for making all of the arrangements for me to share with their incredible kiddos.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...