Thursday, July 31, 2008

Boys Team & Girls Team

Here are the boys whooping it up after the grand finale. Whoooooo hoooooooooo!!

Today I chose captains for teams to lead the dance-a-thon number and chose a couple of boys for their team and then a couple of girls to represent their team. Those captains got to join me up front on the stage. Pictured here at the conclusion of the show, the kids have self-selected to be grouped according to their 'team' for the grand finale. The pictures are of the final celebration -- just before they take their big bows. What a bunch of cuties.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...