Friday, October 18, 2013

Owl Puppet on a Paper Bag!

Owl Puppet: Build it on a paper bag ~~ just add feathers! via RainbowsWithinReach

OWL PUPPET INSPIRATION! 

How cute is this little project?
We're just now completing our ten-day road trip. 

Starting from our new little home in Vero Beach, FL....
we traveled north to GAYC and on to my parents. 
Then we had such an incredible day in SC, where I made a school visit. From there we had a couple of quiet time in Williamsburg -- where I saw this little beauty on the bulletin board of the public library.   

Owl Puppet: on a paper bag with feathers via RainbowsWithinReach

I visited with the librarian and she shared that they hang a new display every month, featuring the artwork and craft projects of the local preschools.

This little owl just absolutely captivated my imagination.
Paper bag.
Feathers. 
Orange triangle for a beak. 
Some white for eyes. 

VOILA! 
How simple. How sweet! 

Owl Puppet: on a paper bag with feathers via RainbowsWithinReach

If you're all a-feather about all-things-OWL, 
you'll want to go back in time to see these cutie patooties I had last fall. 

That earlier article has a link to a MASSIVE owl-freebie at our collaborative blog! 
PreK+K Sharing
If you haven't downloaded it yet, you'll want to! 

photo of: Owls in Kindergarten and Preschool Collage via RainbowsWithinReach

Hope that you have exciting plans for the weekend at hand! Can't wait to get back to our new house and turn it into a home! Lots of boxes left, before we're all settled in.





I've done some 'owl' shopping for you over at Amazon. When you click from here to there you activate my "Affiliate" program. I'm appreciative of your shopping from this starting point. Thanks! 

2 comments:

  1. I am completely in love with these owls! You had me at the paper bag owl... THEN I saw the rest! SO precious! Thank you for sharing!
    Carolyn
    Kindergarten: Holding Hands and Sticking Together

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie did the 11th blog get posted?

    ReplyDelete

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...