Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Talented 5th Graders!









These fifth graders have amazing capability and awesome range, as demonstrated by these photographs of their diversity in their work. The Van Gogh floral pieces are on one side of the hallway and these are just across the way. This project is based on the work of that of William H. Johnson. Of course I'm drawn to all of the patterns and the dynamic use of color by the students. I LUV seeing the finished pieces, but wish even more that I could have been a fly on the wall to see the work unfold. Can you tell that I miss my days being the Art teacher at Parkside Elementary? I loved directing my several hundred students to create this level of work.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...