Friday, September 23, 2011

RADIO! Chatting w Charity

Farewell CO. Hello, OH!! Readers know that this has been the summer of my efforts to "reach out" and get my blog connected to the wider world. Whooohoooo. It's working. As a result of my searching for Twitter insight I 'found' a power-house of a person in Charity Preston. Charity is the brains and brawn behind The Organized Classroom Blog. As a result of her amazing prowess and capability around social media she was prompted to open the Teaching Blog Training School and that's where we met.

Turns out that Charity lives in Ohio. Of all the 50 states she could have chosen, she resides in OHIO!!! Do you LUV how this story is unfolding?

Charity is a writer for Teaching Blog Addict. Turns out that TBA is launching TBA Today, a radio station for educators. (Are you following these hints?) Turns out that Charity's going to have a weekly radio show called, "Chatting with Charity" on TBA Today. Turns out that Charity needs a first-ever guest to interview for her first-ever radio program. Can you guess where this is leading??

I GOT TO BE INTERVIEWED FOR Charity's radio launch!!!!!!!!!!!

I won't attempt to impress you with all sorts of technical details of how we were able to use technology to capture 25 minutes of our conversation. I won't tell you the hour when we were able to get it finished and I certainly won't tell you the even later hour when it was all edited together. Let us just say that it was past my curfew and that there were goooey-ooey brownies involved. (I'm known as the brownie-queen around TBTS secret training room's kitchen.)

My understanding is that our radio conversation will be live forever in the podcast cloud. When you have 24 minutes and 53 seconds come on over.

P.S. The very latest of Charity's brainstorms is to launch a new blog called, "Teacher's Freebies." I will be one of her contributing authors at this newest site where every post from dozens & dozens of educator-authors will include a freebie suitable for teachers.


Just a reminder.
The month of September is winding down.
You have a couple more days to use the promo-code: RWB911
at my website,
to receive 20% off of my nationally winning,
INDIE Award of Excellence picture book,
"Red, White and Blue."
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie! I listened to your interview and you are such an amazing woman with so many talents. Keep inspiring children and educators! Many blessings!

    Teaching Blog Addict
    ♥Teaching with TLC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tamara!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I am so over-the-moon grateful for having had the opportunity to be the subject of Charity's first 'chat.' The woman is a marvel. I tell you, a marvel! How absolutely brilliant of you to launch such an amazing new enterprise! Teachers the world over will benefit from your vision.

    KUDOS for your launch!!!!
    Thanks-a-million!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...