Saturday, March 26, 2011

Little Red (Sissy)


Yes. I lay claim to her hair! I'm the one responsible for missySissy's red little mop. I wished it right onto the top of her head.... for decades before her birth I made that desire known with regularity and dedication. Apparently one must wish a very long time to garner enough power to create red on the top of a human bean. My dad and his sister were notrious for their red hair as children, so I do in fact get some biological credit. But I like to think that it was all of the years of my diligent wishing. And yes, I gave her the grass skirt. Shouldn't every two year old red head have a grass skirt of their own?
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...