Thursday, March 10, 2011

Fanclub Fun




My books have new homes across central Ohio & beyond. Here are a few of the book mamas giving new homes to my work! We pose the picture and I post them here, so that the recipients can then grab the photo and place a copy inside the front cover of the book. This way, every time they share the book with their students there's a capture of us together. Authors are real people..... people you can pose with, people that you can meet & give hugs.

This is the idea from a children's librarian years back. Makes authors into actual folks! I think that it makes the whole writing 'process' make sense for the wee wonders. Writing 'my' story is a way of sharing with others.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...