Sunday, October 24, 2010

Elgin Library: Teachers




What fun I have traveling, seeing outstanding programs as I gad about here & there. Superlative in every way were all the stops on my windy-city, 2010 Chicago-land Tour. Rounding out all the excellence was the response at the Elgin Public Library, who threw open the doors to their early childhood patrons for an evening of music, movement & motivation!! Primarily preschool in attendance, I was tickled to have several kindergarten teachers in our midst, joining in on our fun.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...