Friday, October 15, 2010

Columbus AEYC: Big Stage!




So now I'm behind, in the blogging realm. Here's the first glimpse of last Saturday. CAEYC. Columbus State. Saturday morning. My home-town friends for the world premiere of Red, White and Blue!! When they called last summer to set the date, it seemed like one of my wild & crazy ideas: to think that the book would be back in time for Oct. 9th. Aim for the moon and even if you miss, you land among the stars. Well sometimes you seriously, actually make a lunar landing -- when aiming for the moon!!! I don't know that I actually believed it was possible, but it certainly seemed a worthy goal. My book. Finished. Launching among those that have supported me from the very beginning of my turning into me-ness. Appropo. Fun, fun!! Happy, happy. Joy, joy, joy!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...