Saturday, May 1, 2010

REDLEAF: Ready or not....




Believe it or not, the year 2011 is not that far away. Connie B. Dow & I met Inga over at the Redleaf booth in anticipation of signing our work there next year about this time. That's "God willin' & the creek don't rise" -- as my dear ol' dad has always said with a great degree of regularity. Connie's gotten her manuscript well written & it is in the editing department. I'm so looking forward to seeing this unique effort come into fruition: Connie's dance & movement ideas set to my music & instrumentals. Whoooohooooooo. It was great to see each other, even tho the time flies by in the midst of all the mini-visits.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...