Friday, March 19, 2010

VA ECE: Whooohooooo



We made it!! We made it!! We made it!! I've arrived safely at the Richmond, VA Mariott in time for the last hour of the exhibit hall. TRUE story: I have been given the key to my room and am on my way to the ZB booth, when I am stopped by Weezie of 'Weezie's Wonderful World.' She recognizes me from last year and is FULL of stories about how she has used my song with the children under her care. I want to squeal. I want to jump up and down. I'd consider doing a cartwheel, if I'd have ever once done a cartwheel in my life. Let the triumphant return begin. I am seriously greeted at the elevator, before I ever make it into the exhibit hall. She gives me a sincere hug, when I tell her of the last couple of months. Blink my eyes, and Lynn stops thru the booth to tell her story of using my "You're Wonderful" book and song with her children. I can sleep well tonight, because I have exhaled deeply, now.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Thinking of you today and sending up LOTS of prayers and positive vibes!!! You can do it Faithie!!! You can do it!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...