Monday, March 8, 2010

Sacred Threads OverAlls


Last week provided an excellant "retail therapy" session in the quaint college-town of Deland FL, where my parents live. First off let me apologize for neglecting to take any pictures of the people on the trip. DUH. My parents and my Hoosier Aunt Sue were the prompt for our Deland outting, yet in all the fun & excitement of our visiting, I forgot to pose any pictures with them. But look what I found vagabonding thru the various coffee shops, art galleries, antique stores and the quilt shop.

These new overalls are from the company Sacred Threads, which is an ingenious fair trade company out of India. I have several other garments of their 'patchwork' style, including my awesome floor length jacket that never fails to receive an inquiry..... but these, these are so perfect beyond belief. The BRIGHT colors and designs make my heart sing. I can't wait to wear them out to literally sing with kids. The timing is brilliant, as my 'original happy pants' are getting so very thin in the derriere. Whooohooooo. The fact that they were on sale just made them all the more irresistable. [Little did he know that I would have paid 3 times the normal price.]
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. LOVE - and I mean LOVE - the happy pants. They are all you, Debbie, and may they bring you event greater joy and healing "support"!!!

    oxoxox MindyB

    ReplyDelete

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...