Friday, December 11, 2009

It's Party Time: Jingle








It's a Debbie Day!! Jingle singers. Show time celebrators. Today's children of a sweeter tomorrow gather together and raise their voices. "Oh what fun............." What fun indeed! Oh what fun it is to be allowed to gather our voices in joy and smiles. May we always enjoy such simple freedoms. Simple pleasures. Simple times. Simple smiles. Simple.
I suppose that's what keeps me young. Poised on the verge of a new birthday, I've been accused of looking a wee bit spry for my age. It's these children who keep me smiling, who keep me active, who keep me thinking, who keep me singing. Who keep me young. Literally. I'm grateful for tapping into their energy -- their enthusiasm. Savor these visits. Savor these songs. Savor these simple pleasures. Groups of children. Groups of happy children. Groups of happy, singing children. Groups of happy, singing chilren ringing bells. What could be better?? Ice the birthday cake. It's a happy day. I'm a fortunate person.



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...