Sunday, July 12, 2009

Whitefish Bay B&B



After being inspired by the creativity on display at Woodwalk, and giggling over the possibilities of the disco ball suspended in their barn.... we decided to explore further and track down the gallery at Whitefish Bay. One quick cross peninsula roar on Plum Bottom Road and we're on the farm and in awe of the garden plots all around the house and barn gallery. The work on display consisted of numerous photographs and hand woven fiber art. The flowers captivated my heart and I attempted to capture them with my lens. Maybe it's time that I print out some of my flowers and sunsets? Hmmmm. I could start with the first picture above. IMHO: Much of the consideration of a photograph becoming 'art' comes from the presentation: matting and framing give credence to the composition.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...