Saturday, July 25, 2009

Clouds. LOVE the Clouds.




Anyone who's ever been to Door County, knows exactly where that first picture was taken...... coming 'round the bend into Ephraim, headed north. Those two white steeples are the subject of camera and paint brush alike, and probably poet's pens as well. Remember I told you that the word 'ephraim' translates to 'faith' in Moravian. Water as still as glass. Clouds of cotton candy dimensions. Headed toward a gorgous sunset -- but you'll just have to wait till tomorrow, for me to get all of that organized. Trust me, it will be worth the wait.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...