Monday, April 27, 2009

Birchard Library Fans




After we were all wrapped up with the program and I was personalizing the purchases, THEN I remembered about my camera! So we do have some documentation of a few in attendance. Several had come straight from church and were in their absolute finest. It's great to greet everyone personally after a show. (My favorite part of the day.) Thanks to all who made plans to come to the library on such a gorgeous afternoon. The Birchard Library has now added ALL of my materials to their collection..... so get your library card, get ready, get set, and go, go get singing!!

***Special thanks to Marilyn Radel and the entire Birchard Library staff for their warm welcome, support and enthusiasm. I just love 'library-ladies.'

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...