Monday, April 13, 2009

In-Box Feedback from NJ

Waking up & opening my email is always exciting. Here's what was in my inbox today:

"your music is wonderful! my son is autistic and 3 years old. his teacher plays your music while the class is in session and it just seems to add a calmness to his classroom. thank you for all you do and the beautiful music than you created for these children."

This delightful encouragement arrived via cyber-connections all the way from New Jersey. How nice of a mommy to take time from her busy life to express appreciation. Makes me wonder when the last time was that I made an extra-effort to give positive feedback along the journey??

"You're Welcome!!"

Now, it's time for me to go leave a kind comment in someone else's in-box. Maybe several!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...