Saturday, February 7, 2009

PM 100 Fun Continues!!




Here's a glimpse into the afternoon's Party with an Author/Illustrator, 100 Day Extravaganza-Galore Day. I always love that it takes a kindergartner to grasp that my polka-dot skirt matches the bottom polka dot stripe on the cover of my book. They just love figuring that out by themselves. They usually 'piece it together' when I put the book in my lap. Then the lights go on: "OHHHHH, You made the book!! See. See. See. The polka-dots match!"

Afternoon teams of cooperative learning in action. Then the last picture shows a lovely serendipitous occurrence. The children each decorated their own "100" badge, with artwork of their own making. When we start playing the pattern game, the very first assignment is to pick their set of playing cards. She was just agog to find pattern cards that were so similar to her own artwork!! Let's hear it for scrap-booking papers. [It's all in the details, Sherlock. It's all in the details.]
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...