Monday, February 23, 2009

Fantastic Funny Feet





1.) I will admit, I had to pose my friends and their fantastic shoes for this first picture. I just couldn't believe that the kids can now have their shoes in either checks OR polka-dots!! Do you know how long I have to search for my wardrobe choices?? Can you guess who's wearing the heart empowered boots above? 2.) Shakers with my little ones. 3.) Happy face smiles to start our session together -- a big favorite of mine: 'DING.' 4.) The itsy bitsy spiders just 'never' grow old. I get requests for that absolutely every time I take my surprise box back to classrooms where I've been before. Sometimes we have enough time to put on puppet shows for each other. It's good to be among friends.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...