Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Atlanta's Arrangements

Look at me outside of our incredible Atlanta address. Wow. Ooo-la-la!! We had a driver at our beck and call, willing to take us thru the wild rush hour traffic to the greatest Italian restaurant in Buckhead. Memorable to be sure. [OK: true confessions, we did indeed have a driver and he did indeed take us to our restaurant, but he wasn't trained to drive this stretch limo thru the cramped streets, so while that's me @ limo's end -- we didn't get inside it..... we were forced to travel in the shiny black Escalade instead. So close and yet so far! But it was fun to imagine. Practise for the future.]
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...