Tuesday, February 2, 2016

#TeacherFriends Twitter Chat 2/2 Positivity, Play & Passion


February. Snow. Fog. Gray skies. 
Do you need a jump-start for your battery? 

Our #TeacherFriends Twitter Chat can provide just the answer tonight!!! 

We welcome Professor Dawn Braa to our spotlight as #GuestEduCelebrity.


I can't wait for you to 'meet' Dawn. 
She is one power house of energy, organization and vision. 
We've met at NAEYC conferences over the last several years 
and it is all I can do to keep up with her many projects on behalf of the ECE community. 

One of our lucky participants tonight will receive a copy of 
Rae Pica's 
"What if Everybody Understood Child Development?" 
Our guest Dawn, is leading a book study on Rae's masterpiece. 


We will be offering some additional prizes as incentive for your participation. 
We have a Google Doc and you get your name and contact info added 
and you're eligible for all prizes! 

I will be offering a digital file copy of my classic, 


These are our questions for tonight. 
Plan ahead. 
Schedule your answers if you'd like. 
I use Tweetdeck (for FREE) and it let's me schedule to the minute! 


Think of this as an "open-book" chat..... plan ahead, stay in the conversation, add your thoughts! 

If you're scheduling, please tweet in the minute(s) following the questions and be sure to consider the time zone conundrum. We tweet at 9PM in the Eastern Time Zone. 

See you there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...