Tuesday, November 24, 2015

#TeacherFriends Twitter Chat: Gratitude + the ARTS with Debbie Clement


TUESDAY: TWITTER chat among your
 #TeacherFriends! 

Every Tuesday for nearly 18 months now, 
we have gathered on Tuesday evenings to chat with our peers and build up a supportive 
PROFESSIONAL LEARNING NETWORK. 

As founder of this amazing gathering, 
this is my second occasion to take the spotlight as guest-in-the-spotlight. 

Tonight we will chat on all things GRATITUDE and the ARTS. 
I have just returned home to FL from an amazing week at NAEYC. 
Beyond exhausted, I've finally gotten our questions readied. 
Come join us. 
You're welcome to schedule your answers! 


We always give prizes as incentive for our #TeacherFriends to join this platform. 

This week one lucky winner will receive a Wobble Seat of their choice in sizes [10", 12" or 14".]


***There's a brand new 12" size that would be perfect for PREschool 
(and short kinder-kids.) 

I will also be giving away a set of my three picture books! 



One lucky winner will get the entire set! 
I will be happy to sign and personalize them, as you direct me. 

In order to be eligible to win the prizes, you need to get your name and contact email entered (ONE time) on our Google Doc that will be tweeted throughout the evening. 

The winners will be tweeted/announced just before 10 PM. 


Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...