Saturday, September 26, 2015

Praise Report: Are You Here? Flat Stanley Reflections + Psalm of Strength !


FLAT STANLEY On the MOVE! 

Yup. This is the week.
The one where my cell phone is on Eastern time. 
My laptop is on central time. 
My fitbit is still on Mountain time.

Every wonder where you are? 
You are here! 
Be here with your whole heart! 

Flat Stanley has had an interesting week. 
He visited schools in CO with me! 


He made it all the way out to Castle Rock! 


He LUV'd our namesake, Clement Park! 



He was virtually NO help getting me started on Periscope. 
He didn't help me figure out how to save that first and most amazing scope!


This was the week of Tea Parties in Denver. 


And CO Clement Racing Celebrations! 




I got to go to TWO Miss Muffy classes!


One quick flight and I got to hunker down at the Drive-in! 
American dreams comin' true! 
From our set of CO-Peeps to the WonderPeeps!
All in one week.  


It was also the week of the arrival of our newest set of twinzees.


This is also the week where this passage rings so true. 
I read, and reread it. 
Then I read it again.  


I downloaded the screen shot of the Psalm above. 
Then I was loading 'the highlights' for the verses at Picmonkey. 

That's right when Sarah (my daughter) came into the room. 
I had her read it out loud to me. 

She says, "Mom. I think maybe you poured it on a little strong." 
I looked at her cross-eyed. 

Then I realized that she thought I had written it! 

Which started me laughing. 
Then all of a sudden she realized. 
Nope. That's from the Bible. 

It is just literally and so completely our story at the moment. 
So much so, that she thought that I had written it! 

It is strangely comforting to know that we are not the first, the last, or the only to be up against it. 

Literally for thousands of years, 
God's people have cried out for justice. 
Divine justice. 

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...