Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Wobble Wednesday: Feedback from the Field!

Wobble Seats with Kinder-Teacher Endorsement
"My kiddos love their Wobble Seats!"  {Click-the-pic to go to our Site to order}
WEDNESDAY! WOBBLE-ON WEDNESDAY! 
I know that it is at this time of year that dreams morph into plans for next year. I know that for 'large' decisions and investments, you need plenty of time to start your formulating. I know that EVERYONE who has seen and test driven 'our' Wobbles, starts brainstorming how they can get them into their classroom. No. I didn't invent them, we distribute them, knowing that for some children they are THE answer! 

Just in case you needed some more insight, I thought I'd ask a few of our early-adopters for their two cents. 

How cute is that little kinder-glasses-guy above on our Wobble Seat? LUV'd getting that image on Twitter not too long ago! So clever moi -- I asked his teacher to share her impression, since she was one of our first kindergarten teachers to order some! Shelley was more than happy to give me her thoughts. Makes my heart happy that she thinks of her Wobble Seats as blessings in her classroom! 

[LUV when my cyber-Twitter friends are so supportive. Can't wait to meet IRL! Must plan trip to Nebraska! We have already SKYPED my author/illustrator presentation successfully: whoop-whoop! Feel like I know my #TeacherFriends!]

I also asked Mary from the ubber popular blog, Sharing Kindergarten for her thoughts. You may remember that it was Mary who started the avalanche to our site due to her ordering 16 of our Wobbles over time! TY TY TY Mary! 
Wobble Seat Kindergarten Teacher Endorsement
"....They see engaged students who are gently rocking and constructively moving as they work." 


Mary puts it right out there: "Many visitors are surprised to see LESS disruptive movement in the classroom over all with the Wobble Seats. Instead they see engaged students who are gently rocking and constructively moving as they work.

People are always asking me what size Wobble to get for the children they teach. This ten inch size is 'called' the Toddler size. YET. Here you will see a kindergarten boy (at the end of the year) on the 10" Wobble-as-he-works. 



Obviously a lot has to do with the height of the table tops in your rooms, and the specific proportions of your students, too! I kinda wish they didn't call them 'Toddler' .... you do the math. 

By all means, if you need some personal assistance in making your order, you're welcome to call my husband Allen and have him walk you through the Purchase Order process. His cell phone number is on our sister Website: 


I made a new 'banner' for my Twitter-Wobble account. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...