1. Yeah GOD!
2. All about taking one day at a time.
3. Is it just a complete irony that they would be the VERY couple across the table from us at our congregation's 50th anniversary picnic dinner on Sunday afternoon? God winks in THE.MOST.INCREDIBLE.SPECIFIC.WAYS! Yeah GOD! Thank you B for your insight and suggestions. Baked beans and brilliance under a tent with a revival band. Just what my angels ordered.
She continues to paint and this is her latest creation.
Who has an empty wall?
This one's smaller at 16 by 20" and seems like $100 would be appropriate.
5. A DEAR long-term professional peer has l-o-n-g used my books in presentations. This week we learned that a chunk of unexpected accounts receivable is 'in the mail.'
Perfect timing, indeed. Yeah, GOD!
6. Speaking of Accounts Receivable, the checks from TX have already arrived! Sometimes school districts are the slowest paying entities on the planet, but NOT THIS TIME! Yeah, GOD!
7. My GRAND nephew arranged a LIVE Stream interview from his college radio station and that went off without a hitch on Friday. I am getting more comfortable with these technological possibilities. The Skype at the station skips around a lot on my face (LOL) or I'd share the link with you. I am VERY grateful for that experience this week. Thank you Jared. Yeah, GOD!
8. This was the week that my article on encouraging children's AUTHENTIC artwork was published in a state wide FL e-zine. Many thanks to the ubber talented Joanna, my dear cyber/DoorCO/OSU/FL/Art teacher friend. Pretty incredible how our lives over-lap. Having my work in front of one more FL Art teacher? PRICELESS! Yeah, GOD!
12. Because Mary was proclaiming her wobble-praise in a group of Kinder-teachers, folks got thinking how cool it would be to have our Wobbles available through Donors Choose. They lit a fire! I have received the awesome answer that the dots can indeed be connected. Wobbles + DC.org = Contribution!!! Go back in time to the article where I explain those details. My favorite part is where Mary says that her policy is always to purchase from 'real' people. As distributors, we offer the same discount price as Amazon. Yeah GOD!
13. Someone purchased something at Zulily via my link and so that is another new credit! I'll have to get that link and leave it here for others. Yeah GOD!
That's a LOT in a week: YEAH GOD!