Tuesday, January 20, 2015

#TeacherFriends!!! DeeDee Wills stars in Nurturing Writers Chat!

Twitterchat for TeacherFriends starring DeeDee Wills on "Nurturing Writers"

TUESDAY Twitter #TeacherFriends weekly chat! 

It is amazing when my cyber world and my IRL world collide!
I've not yet returned from all of the fun of my CA adventure.
Here's a peak at Friday's FIESTA!  

CA Blogger Fiesta: PK1 Jan 2015!
L to R: Heidi Butkus of Heidi Songs, Moi, Deanna Jump, DeeDee Wills, Jen Jones, Katherine Zotovich

We never stopped talking! It is so delightful to meet up and just pick up conversations mid-sentence from the last time we were together! These are some powerhouse individuals and I am grateful to spend every minute possible in their presence. This is only about half of the bloggers who participated. It does seem that this is the older "more mature" portion of the crew. I will be on the look out for our official photo and add it in when I finally track down a copy. 

Here's a little look-see for the Saturday fun. 



NOW BACK TO TWITTER!!! 

We are so grateful to our frequent flier sponsors over at ESGI software. It was fun to meet the heart of the operation in these two stunning smiles! 




Tonight! Tuesday, January 20th is a week that many have been looking forward to! We have THE DeeDee Wills joining us in the spotlight to help lead a discussion on "Nurturing Writers!" 

Here we are getting all warm and cozy for our 'us-ie' after the Blogger Fiesta on Friday. Yes. JUST DAYS AGO! Yes. I get to stand this close to dignitaries! SQUIEEE! 



Just imagine how great I will look once I learn how to use my YOUNIQUE mascara! I dared not to attempt after a cross country flight and the amount of sleep deprivation I have had over the last several days! One day I'll be all that plus a bag of chips! 



Just click the pic to go get your mascara, or join our team! 



HOLY COW!!!!! 
Chat was lightening speed! 
Crazy fast and filled with ideas! 
Here's the archive in the entirety! 


Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...