Thursday, April 18, 2013

WIN TWO FREE Registrations for ITK: VEGAS!

"I Teach K!" Vegas 2013!

photo of: Venice, Italy and the Venetian Vegas!
Yes. I have been to both Venice, Italy and the Venetian, Vegas. I am blessed indeed. See the similarities? 

Have I mentioned that I'm REALLY getting excited about Vegas?
Presenting the OPENING KEYNOTE is the opportunity of a lifetime! 
 photo of: Debbie Clement gives the keynote at the National Head Start Association Institute
Attending a national conference is HUGE!
The workshops. The speakers. The peers. 
The networking!! The excitement!!
The collaboration! The professional development!
-------------------------- 
I'm starting to hear from fellow bloggers when they're arriving. 
We're starting our planning for meeting each other!
I KNOW you want to be there! 


WHAT?!?!?!
You haven't made plans yet due to the reality of finances?

What if you WON a FREE registration
What if you ALSO WON a FREE registration for your BFF-Kinder-friend? 

ENTER my blogging friend, Hillary! 

Photobucket

Hillary has the give-away of all give-aways! 
She has two certificates for FREE registration to ITK in VEGAS, baby! 

Tell her that I sent you in your comment entry (surely that will give you good luck?) 

-- Debbie -- 

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pre-K, Kindergarten, First, Second, Third, Fourth, Fifth, Sixth - TeachersPayTeachers.com


Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...