Thursday, December 8, 2011

Handprints AND the A, B, C's


Some long time ago I heard,
"The bridge to reading is through a child's name."
Wish I knew who deserved the credit for that truth.

Just how brilliant is that? Hand-prints on the first letter of the child's name? Does it get much better than that?




"Let's start at the very beginning, it's a very good place to start."

Have I mentioned that I LUV making school visits?

Let's hear it for Classroom 110!!!!!!!!!
Let's hear it for the A, B, Cs!!!!!!!!!
Let's hear it for Head Start!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...