Friday, January 14, 2011

Higgeldy UTAH Style




We wind up our time together with a great big circle...... the space was PERFECT!!! It's time to follow direction. Sequence. Patterns. Cross the midline -- WITH YOUR FEET!!! Laughter. Rhyme. Multi-cultural zip. It's a flashback for me to my life-altering trip to England, which expanded to Scotland and on into Paris. Higgeldy, biggeldy shiggle da boot, indeed. All phrases from our Edinburgh Castle tour guide as we explored the cobbled grounds. What an adventure. From Scotland to Utah. Trips that have changed my life.

That last picture is the brain trust that made it happen. I've been thinking a lot lately about the people who invite me into their centers, into their schools, into their libraries, into their conferences, into their events, into their homes, into their hearts. They literally change my life, these people. The invitations I receive change my life, add to my stories, inspire my future projects, inform my understanding, keep me looking forward. Meet the life changers.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...