Saturday, January 24, 2009

One Day Project #3




Whooooohoooooo. Starting to get some color into our black and white living room!! Well, at least theoretically. Technically I 'kinda/sorta' did this project in a day. The first picture is the UFO that I mentioned earlier. I created that block as an exercise in learning how to "paper-piece" and did it some time ago, back in Ohio. The rest of the piecing was undertaken in a day's time, however. I even have the quilt bat and the IKEA frame upon which to stretch the piece. Unfortunately I didn't think to bring my free-form quilting foot..... so I've decided to be patient and do the machine quilting as another day's project. It will have to wait a couple of weeks till I can get back to Ohio to pick up the machine foot. Now who's gonna remind me to pack it and bring it on my next journey for returning down here??

I have two more IKEA frames. So this is wall hanging #1 in what will ultimately be a series of three, which will eventually hang above our TV set in the living room. My. I CAN plan ahead!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...