Friday, November 21, 2008

"Ride My Bike"


It's time to pass out the "good sport" award to SDE Kindergarten participants. Pictured here are the three finalists for the award. They are all deeply engaged in my new song, "Ride My Bike" and are in full biking mode -- on their backs!! (How wild is that carpet?) They've even strapped on their helmets, but you have to use your imagination for that part. We were all in complete agreement that this is a great song approach to work on building some 'core strength' and we only did the first half of the song, just imagine..... whew.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...